Work Top Drawer Kit for 4-foot Storage Racks
Add a secure drawer and work top to your DEWALT 4-foot Storage Racks using the DEWALT Work Top Drawer Kit.
Add secure storage and turn your 4-foot DEWALT rack into a functional workbench with the DXST4500WTD Work Top Drawer Kit. Designed to mount directly to the uprights of your existing 4-foot industrial storage rack using the same 2.35-inch adjustable tab system as the shelf crossbeams, this rugged accessory brings 120-pounds worth of additional secure storage capacity for tools and items to your rack along with a smooth-topped work surface that can support up to 1000-pounds on its own. Opening along smooth gliding ball bearing drawer slides, its interior measures 41-inches wide, 5.5-inches high, and 18-inches deep - big enough to store everything from power and hand tools, to 3-foot sledge hammers and pry bars. Made of durable steel it has an industrial grade powder-coated finish that won't fade or chip like paint. For easy installation, the drawer itself comes fully assembled and includes a 4mm hex key and 4mm hex bit for easy attachment of the mounting brackets and drawer handle. Fits both the DEWALT DXST4500 and DXST4500-W Industrial Storage Racks (sold separately). To further prevent tipping that can be caused by a top-heavy storage shelf, floor-mounting anchors (part number DXSTA04MP) are also available.
- Add locking storage and a durable, smooth top work surface to your existing 4-foot DEWALT storage rack
- Work top can hold up to 1000 pounds and drawer can comfortably support up to 120 pounds of stored tools when distributed evenly
- Drawer measures 5.5-inches tall x 41-inches wide x 18-inches deep for storage that stretches from upright to upright
- The drawer's durable steel construction has an industrial grade powder-coated finish that won't fade or chip
- Smooth gliding ball bearing drawer slides open and close easily
- Uses the same 2.35-inch adjustment as the shelf crossbeams to let it sit snugly underneath an existing shelf
- Drawer comes assembled and includes a 4mm hex key and a 4mm hex bit for easy attachment of mounting brackets and handle