3-Shelf Wire Deck Industrial Storage Rack Unit
With a 1,500 pound per shelf capacity, the DEWALT 3-Shelf Wire Deck Steel Industrial Storage Rack is ideal for professional, garage and home use.
The DEWALT DXST4500-W 4 Foot Tall, 3 Shelf Steel Wire Deck Industrial Rack was designed and engineered to provide heavy-duty storage for both professional and home use. This rack features innovative details that aren't typically found on industrial racks such as dense wire grids that prevent items from falling through, safety straps with weld nuts for ease of assembly, and top caps that protect both you and your items from possible damage. The three industrial metal wire grids can each support an evenly distributed 1,500 lb. for a total of 4,500 lb. We're talking about two and a quarter tons of pure DEWALT storing and organizing might. The uprights, crossbeams, and support straps are all made from powder-coated steel and are designed so that once assembled, each shelf has two types of support straps in addition to the crossbeams to prevent them from buckling under pressure. The shelves are adjustable in 2.35-inch increments and the locking pins ensure that each shelf is properly installed. No plastic storage shelving can stack up to that kind of muscle. For added security and peace of mind the rack has glass-filled nylon feet so it will not damage flooring, locking grid clips to secure the wire grids into place, and a wall mount bracket so you can secure your rack in place to prevent any accidental tipping. Each rack also includes 2 stacking plates so you can easily join multiple racks together to create a complete storage or workspace solution customized for your needs. For easy assembly two of the four uprights come with pre-installed horizontal and diagonal support beams making getting started fast and stress-free. In addition to the standard hex key and wrench tool we've even included a hex bit to use with your favorite DEWALT driver so you'll be in, out, and organized in no time.
- The 3 industrial metal wire grid decks can each support 1,500 lb. for a total 4,500 lb. capacity
- The industrial powder-coated finish on the steel uprights, support straps, and crossbeams won't fade or chip
- Each of the 3 shelves features a total of 5 support straps to prevent twisting or spreading under heavy loads
- Wire grid decking is NSF International (National Sanitation Foundation International) certified for dry food storage in bakeries, cafeterias, and pantries
- Locking shelf pins ensure crossbeams stay properly seated and four clips on each shelf keep them secure and prevent warping
- Rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon feet prevent sliding and a wall mounting anchor bracket secures the rack against accidental tipping
- Each shelf deck measures 44.25-inches x 17.5-inches to provide ample space to store boxes, containers, tubs, and more
- Shelves are adjustable in 2.35-inch increments
- Join multiple racks together vertically or horizontally to create a complete storage or workspace solution
- For easy setup and assembly two uprights come with pre-installed horizontal and diagonal support beams